Monday, August 4, 2008

A new term


I've been missing in action in regards to my blog of late. I enjoyed a decent break in the holidays with the family and have been chasing my tail ever since. If you are wondering what is happening with Muritai check out the teacher's blogs. They are all updated and have information about what is happening in classes this term.

This term we have a short dash until we get into production mode. This year The Lorax is the subject and a hive of industry and a constant stream of meetings and minutes as the team seek to put 420 kids on stage for an hour. Always good fun the school production is something that amazes me about teachers, skill, ambition and resourcefulness. I am looking forward to the 16th September to see the talented people at Muritai perform.

No comments: